GENRE RM – THE REBIRTH +
RM ARTISTS ARE THE LIGHT:
WE HAVE RM AS OUR DOMINION
Show Spelled Pronunciation [duh-min-yuhn] Show IPA
Use dominion in a Sentence See web results for dominion See images of dominion –noun
1. the power or right of governing and controlling; sovereign authority.
2. rule; control; domination.
3. a territory, usually of considerable size, in which a single ruler ship holdsway.
4. lands or domains subject to sovereignty or control.
5. Government. a territory constituting a self-governing commonwealth and being one of a number of such territories united in a community of nations, or empire: formerly applied to self-governing divisions of the British Empire, as Canada and New Zealand.
6. dominions, Theology. domination (def. 3).
The RM Declaration a Art Manifesto has been a recurrent feature associated with the avant-garde in Modernism. Art manifestos are mostly extreme in their rhetoric and intended for shock value to achieve a revolutionary effect. They often address wider issues, such as the political system. Typical themes are the need for revolution, freedom (of expression) and the implied or overtly stated superiority of the writers over the status quo. The manifesto gives a means of expressing, publicizing and recording ideas for the artist or art group—even if only one or two people write the words, it is mostly still attributed to the group name.
“ A manifesto is a communication made to the whole world, whose only pretension is to the discovery of an instant cure for political, astronomical, artistic, parliamentary, astronomical and literary syphilis. It may be pleasant, and good-matured, it’s always right, it’s strong, vigorous and logical. Apropos of logic, I consider myself very likable. ”
Prosperous Genuine Resolution!